Friday, July 18, 2008

Zen and the Art of Procrastination


The last time I made a big trip was to Southeast Asia. I had all my clothes laid out, shots taken care of, medicine stacked, Lonely Planet highlighted, all the works. This time is different. Tomorrow I will be heading to Delhi, India and I have done very little preparation. I did buy hiking shoes though. I fixed my ipod too. Two weeks ago, my hard drive was stolen and all my music erased on my ipod. Now I am left with 20 gigs of mostly Indie Rock and drum n' bass from my roommates. I am going to have to get used to Portishead and DJ Rollsalot.

Tomorrow I leave Vietnam for India. I will be flying into Delhi then up to the Himalayan region. I hope to get some good hiking in and not get sick. Those seem like two viable goals, right? So here goes nothing, until my next post.........

No comments: